Committed to being the leader in total CCR management, construction and environmental compliance.
Trans-Ash is committed to being the leader in total ash management by challenging conventional methods with superior service to create added value for our customers.
- 1960 - Gerbus Bros. Construction Co.
- 1970 - Trans Ash
- 1976 - First Offsite Utilization Project
- 1983 - First Active Pond Excavation
- 1990 - Rim-Fill™
- 1993 - Econo-Fill®
- 1994 - Trans-Ash Canada
- 1998 - Plant Services Company Purchased
- 2008 - Choo Choo Dredging Purchased
- Operations in United States & Canada
- 40+ Years of Landfill, Pond, & Silo Management
- 50+ Years of Heavy Construction
- 800+ Piece Equipment Fleet
- Engineering Department & Survey Crew